Learn What Works (& What Doesn’t) from VisionLink’s Professionals
This unique forum featured a panel of experts discussing the criteria for a competitive pay offering—and why meeting those standards is critical in the “New Economy.”
The first half of this broadcast was an interview of the panelists by a moderator. The second half was devoted to a Q&A with forum attendees where they asked the experts whatever was on their minds.
If you lead a company, you will not want to this broadcast.
In this forum, panelists discuss:
- Why compensation must be tied to value creation—and how to do it.
- What it means to have a “balanced” pay strategy and why it results in a compensation offering that both shareholders and employees can embrace.
- Why companies should stop paying incentives and start sharing value instead.
- How to balance rewards for both short and long-term performance without jeopardizing profits or cash flow.
- The importance of a pay philosophy statement and what it should include.
- How to determine which long-term value-sharing approach is best for your organization.
- The most important metric to which short-term value-sharing should be tied.
- How to measure the success of your compensation offering.
- What top talent expects in a pay offering, and why you should care.
- How to build value-sharing plans that pay for themselves.