Start with a Compelling Rationale
Do any of these questions or challenges sound familiar?
- Why is my bonus less than last year?
- Why is the raise I’m receiving not higher? Or Why didn’t I receive a raise this year?
- Salary.com says I should be “x” for my position. So, can I have a salary increase?
- I’ve been here a long time. When can get stock?
Why? What? How? You get the picture and have likely been on the receiving end of such queries. They are all too common in businesses today and they put a strain on the employer/employee relationship. Worse, they evidence a culture of entitlement. Yikes!
To learn how to make these questions go away and transform your employees into growth partners instead of critics, watch this broadcast.
In this presentation you will learn:
- How entitlement takes root and what you can do to prevent it.
- How to construct a clear compensation philosophy that makes 90% of pay complaints go away.
- How employees evaluate your pay offering—and why matters.
- How to use market pay data more effectively—and why it is less important than you (and your employee’s) think.
- What it means to have a complete pay strategy and how it makes your value proposition more compelling.
- Why a Total Rewards approach is critical to creating an employee experience that eliminates complaints about pay.
- Why today’s talent trends make it essential that your people become your chief advocates.
VisionLink has been developing successful pay strategies for companies in a wide range of industries since 1996. We have advised hundreds of business leaders on rewards issues in both good and bad economies. We know what works for both employers and employees. In this broadcast, we plan to share what we’ve learned with you.