Learn How a Balanced Pay Strategy Accomplishes That & More
What if your company’s compensation plan could increase profits instead of crushing them? And what if your rewards approach could drive business growth instead of inhibiting it?
Well, in fact both those outcomes are achievable—and we’re about to show you how.
In this webcast, we will show you how to use compensation as a strategic tool that transforms your employees into growth partners and turns your incentive plans into self-financed profit-drivers. By the end of this presentation, you will know how to create a unified financial commitment to growing your company.
We promise it will be worth the time you spend with us.
In this broadcast, you will learn:
- How to link your rewards offering to value creation—and why it’s critical that you do.
- What a balanced pay strategy looks like and why you need one.
- Why paying incentives is not the best way to reward performance…and what you should do instead.
- How to create a compensation philosophy that effectively defines the rationale for how you pay your people.
- How to balance rewards for short versus long-term performance.
- How to find the right blend of salaries and variable compensation.
- How to market a future to your employees and transform them into growth partners.
VisionLink has been helping companies develop effective, performance-centered pay strategies since 1996. We have advised hundreds of business leaders on rewards plans that drive the right results. We know what works. In this broadcast, we plan to share what we’ve learned with you.