Create Structure then add Flexibility
When it comes to the economy, it appears the only certainty ahead is uncertainty. Consequently, if you lead a business, ensuring that your future pay strategy will work in any economy needs to be a high priority, does it not?
The problem is most enterprise heads have their hands full trying to recover from the pandemic while simultaneously waging war with the “Great Resignation.” It’s hard enough dealing with the present no less anticipate what a future compensation plan should include.
If this is where you find yourself, this webcast will help.
In this presentation, you will learn how to create a pay offering that works in any economy while also addressing the attrition challenge you currently face.
In this broadcast, you will learn:
- How to create a pay offering that is flexible yet enduring.
- What it means to tie compensation to value creation…and how to do it.
- Why you need a clear pay philosophy and what it should include.
- How to transition from incentive compensation to value-sharing…and why it matters.
- How to make value-sharing self-financing.
- How to use compensation to transform employees into growth partners.
- How to measure the return on your compensation investment.
- The two primary metrics upon which all value-sharing should be based.
VisionLink has been helping organizations design pay strategies for over 25 years. We have helped hundreds of business leaders implement compensation plans that work in any economy. In this broadcast, we plan to share what that experience has taught us.