The Equity-Sharing Alternative
Most business leaders want to incentivize employees to drive company growth but are reluctant to share stock. Why? Because it dilutes the value of current shareholders and adds owners to the business that are neither wanted nor needed. However, these leaders worry that without an equity stake, their employees will not feel compelled to help build the future company.
It’s a paralyzing issue, but it doesn’t have to be.
Phantom Stock allows enterprise owners to “have their (rewards) cake and eat it too.” It has been adopted by thousands of private companies as the ideal solution to their stock-sharing dilemma.
If you want to learn what phantom stock is, how it works and whether your company should likewise adopt this long-term value-sharing method, plan to watch this broadcast.
In this broadcast, you will learn:
- What phantom stock is and how it works.
- The three types of phantom stock plans and when each is used.
- Why most private enterprise owners choose to share phantom equity instead of actual stock.
- How phantom stock allows you to increase performance rewards and decrease your cash flow expense—at the same time.
- Why you need greater compensation flexibility in the post-pandemic economy and how phantom stock helps you achieve it.
- How a phantom equity plan can transform your employees into true growth partners in your business.
- How to determine if your company is a candidate for a phantom stock plan.
VisionLink has been building phantom stock plans for over 25 years. We have designed hundreds of plans and know the kind of solution this long-term value-sharing approach can provide. In this webinar, we share what we have learned.