Commit to Building a High-Performance Culture
Have you ever met a chief executive who is completely satisfied with the performance of his or her employees? Similarly, are there any CEOs who feel their company’s performance management system is as effective as it should be—or that the incentives their business is paying and the results their employees are producing are in balance?
The question is, why? How is it possible that so many successful companies are unable to figure out how to manage the performance of their people effectively and create rewards that drive the results they want?
The answer is because there is no playbook for doing this. No one has created a performance management template that fits every culture or a compensation model that is suitable for every organization. In short, there is no playbook because every business is different.
So, what do you do?
Well, while there is no universal approach to solving this problem, there are foundational principles all companies can follow to determine a suitable solution for their organizations. In this broadcast, you will learn what these principles are and how to apply them in your company.
In this presentation, we will discuss:
- How to build and sustain a high-performance culture.
- Why you need to establish a performance framework before you can design an effective performance management strategy.
- How to build a rewards plan that helps sustain a high-performance culture and transforms employees into growth partners.
- What is means to create line of sight in your business and why it is essential to your performance management success.
- The difference between employee engagement and employee performance—and why you cannot have one without the other.
- How to design a pay strategy that creates more employee accountability.
- Why your performance management system must be agile—and what that means.
- Why you must establish a clear pay philosophy before you can build a complete and compelling compensation offering.
VisionLink has been helping companies develop successful rewards strategies for over 25 years. We have advised hundreds of business leaders on how to create pay offerings that help sustain a high-performance culture. We know what works. In this broadcast, we share what we have learned.