Share Value without Diluting Equity
Most private company leaders want to incentivize their employees to grow the business. But those same leaders do not want to give their employees stock for fear of diluting shareholders. And since many assume they need to share equity to reward long-term performance, they end up without a plan.
Well, we think we can resolve this dilemma.
Be sure to watch this webinar where we will teach you six different ways you can reward long-term value creation without sharing stock. In this presentation, we will also show you how to choose which strategy is right for your company.
In this broadcast, you will learn:
- How to know whether your company should offer a long-term incentive plan.
- Why long-term value-sharing should happen in every enterprise that has growth ambitions.
- Six different alternatives to stock for rewarding value creation by employees.
- How to determine which long-term value-sharing approach is best for your organization.
- When it is appropriate for private companies to share equity.
- Why so many private businesses give their employees phantom stock and how it differs from real stock.
- How to measure the ROI on your long-term value-sharing plan.
- Three cash-based alternatives to sharing real or phantom equity.
- How to build a long-term value-sharing plan that pays for itself.
VisionLink has been designing value-sharing plans for businesses for 25 years. We have advised hundreds of business leaders in both good and bad economies. We know what works. In this broadcast, we plan to share what we’ve learned with you.