A Fresh Approach to Rewards
There are two things every enterprise leader needs to know about incentive compensation in the post-pandemic business environment. First, it has a larger role than ever before. Second, companies are no longer providing incentive plans—because incentive plans are no longer the best way to reward performance.
A contradiction? It’s not. To learn why, watch this broadcast.
In this webinar, we discuss the shift from incentive pay to value-sharing, and why this change is the key to compensation success in the new economy.
In this broadcast, you will learn:
- Why incentive plans, as traditionally designed, won’t work in a post-lockdown economy.
- Why so many companies are moving towards value-sharing and away from incentive compensation.
- How to determine which is more important—short-term or long-term value-sharing.
- How to define the “right” metrics for your variable compensation plans.
- How to envision, create and sustain a pay strategy that promotes and rewards value creation.
- Why you need a clear compensation philosophy in the new economy and what it should define.
- How to ensure you only pay for performance.
- How value-sharing pays for itself and why it matters.
VisionLink has been helping companies design pay strategies for over 25 years. We have advised hundreds of business leaders on how to reward performance without paying incentives. We know what works, and in this broadcast we share what we’ve learned with you.