Learn What Top Talent Expects
Have you heard we’re in an “employer’s market”—and therefore businesses don’t have to be overly concerned about the kind of experience their employees are having? Has anyone told you that because the economy is still recovering, people are just happy to have a job?
If so, erase. Please pretend you haven’t heard those things…because they’re not true!
Remote work has expanded the marketplace for talent. There are more jobs for highly skilled, educated individuals than people to fill them. There are businesses that are looking at your company’s talent right now and hoping to recruit some of it away. In short, how your employees feel about their experience with your company matters.
So, what should that experience include and how do you create it?
In this broadcast, we will discuss:
- The three parts of an irresistible employee value proposition.
- How your employees can either accelerate or sabotage your company’s success—and what it takes to make sure they are committed performers.
- What it means to provide a total rewards experience for your people.
- How to transform your people into growth partners.
- How employees define a “compelling future” with the company that employs them.
- How top talent evaluates your compensation offering.
- Why your employees want to understand the strategic value of their roles.
- How to build a pay offering that is both complete and compelling.
VisionLink has been helping companies construct effective employee value propositions for 25 years. We have advised hundreds of business leaders on rewards issues in both good and bad economies. We know what works. In this broadcast, we plan to share what we’ve learned with you.