See if You’re a Candidate for a Phantom Stock Plan
Is a phantom stock plan a good fit for your business?
This type of value-sharing is fast becoming a favorite of private company owners because it rewards long-term employee performance without diluting shareholder equity. But, it’s not a panacea and not every business should have a plan. So, how can you know if it’s suitable for your organization?
This workbook will help you answer that question. It offers insight into what makes a business a good candidate for phantom stock and when it should be avoided.
Download this report to learn:
- How phantom stock works and why it appeals to so many private business owners.
- The three types of phantom stock and when each is appropriate.
- Why long-term value-sharing matters if you want to grow your business.
- The business conditions that must exist for a phantom stock plan to succeed.
- The steps for determining if your company is a candidate for Phantom Stock.
Ready to Speak with a Compensation Expert?
Call 1-888-703-0080 or complete our contact form.