Respect Their Differences!
Not All Millennials are Created Equal! So, Don't Pay Them as if They Were.
Millennials have achieved majority status in today’s global workforce. This trend is affecting everything from talent acquisition to recruiting strategies. And during the "Great Resignation," according to Deloitte, compensation is among the primary reasons millennials are leaving their employers for other opportunities.
So, if you're a business leader, the coming of age of Millennials has likely created a particularly difficult challenge for you: How do you pay them? Few chief executives and enterprise owners are finding a satisfactory answer.
So, we’d like to provide one.
VisionLinks’s e-Book—How to Pay Millennials—will help you envision a pay strategy that works both for Millennials and for you. In it, you will learn:
- The truth (versus the myths) regarding Millennials in the workplace.
- How career phases impact the way companies should construct Millennial pay.
- What Millennials consider to be their financial “hierarchy of needs” and how it should influence the pay programs you offer.
- The relationship between pay and improved Millennial employee relations.
- How a Total Rewards approach makes managing Millennials easier.
- How to create a pay strategy that aligns Millennials with company growth goals.
- How to use marketing principles to build a more effective Millennial compensation plan.
Ready to Speak with a Compensation Expert?
Call 1-888-703-0080 or complete our contact form.